Our in-house hand delivery service covers all of the postcodes below – if you don’t see your area listed please contact us for a courier delivery quote. Your order will be with you on the requested day between 8am and 6pm and may arrive at any time within this window.
If you require your cake by a specific time, we suggest receiving your cake the day before or alternatively, we can offer timed deliveries at an extra cost. See the below On Demand Delivery Fees for timed deliveries via our courier partners.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Because each day is unique and unpredictable, delivery times unfortunately cannot be guaranteed.
• We can offer timed deliveries at an extra premium cost using our delivery partners FreshDrop who will deliver your cake or gift during your chosen time slot.
• Deliveries will take place from 8 am until 6 pm from Monday to Friday and from 8 am until 5 pm on Saturdays. Please ensure that someone is available at the delivery address on the day of your order. If there is no-one on hand to receive the order, all efforts will be made to deliver at reception, receiving, security or a neighbour. If we’re unable to deliver the order it will be returned to our bakery in Milnerton and will be subject to a re-delivery charge the following day.
• Drivers are only able to wait for a recipient for a limited amount of time. Please be mindful of this and ensure that someone is home to receive the delivery to avoid any disappointments.
• Should you cancel delivery less than 48 hours in advance and opt for in store collection, the delivery fee will be non-refundable, however, a store credit will be issued at the Manager’s discretion.