Did you know that we now have a direct line to the North Pole? Santa has entrusted us with a magic Post Box that sends letters direct to his workshop, so grab those good little boys and girls and keep the magic alive by getting them to pen their wishes to the jolliest fella in the North Pole and stand a chance to win.
Letters to Santa can be posted in Santa’s Magic Post Box between the 7th and 22nd December and each child who posts a letter stands a chance to win a R1,000.00 Takealot Voucher for themselves as well as a R1,000.00 Takealot Voucher for any Charity they nominate.
Kids posting their letters to Santa on Saturday 8th, 15th and 22nd will be spoilt with a yummy Christmas cupcake.
HOW TO ENTER:
Kids, write your Letter to Santa along with your age and name. Write a short creative letter telling him what your biggest Christmas wish is and why it is important to give to others during Christmas.
Mom and Dad, place your contact details on the back of the letter.
Post your Letter to Santa in Santa’s Magic Post Box next to the Christmas Tree in our store.
- Tessa’s Letter to Santa Competition is open from Friday, 7 December 2018 to Saturday, 22 December 2018.
- Winners will be announced on 23 December 2018 via our Social Media Platforms and via the parent contact details provided.
- Competition is open to children aged 10 years and younger.
- To enter, entrants must submit a short, creative letter to Santa telling him what their biggest Christmas wish is and why it is important to give to others during Christmas. Entrants must nominate a Charity.
- The letter must be handwritten by the child and in the child’s own words. Parents may assist younger children who aren’t able to write yet.
- Incorrect spelling, composition and sentence structure will not penalise the letter in any way.
- The following prices will be awarded. R1,000.00 Takealot Gift Voucher for entrant and R1,000.00 Takealot Gift Voucher for Charity nominated by the entrant.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By entering this competition, you give Tessa’s Bakery the right to publish your letter on our social media platforms.